The last date to link Aadhaar card with PAN card is March 31, if you have not linked Aadhaar card with PAN card, then you have only a few days left for this, you can also link Aadhaar card with PAN card from your smartphone.
Now you can link Aadhaar-PAN with your smart phone by paying only 1000 rupees, after 31st March you will have to pay 10000 rupees to link PAN card with Aadhaar card. If you do not link Aadhaar with PAN, then PAN card will become invalid.
The work of Aadhaar PAN card linking can also be done on devices like laptop, tablet or computer with the help of any internet connection.
Here are the easy steps to link Aadhaar-PAN card from smartphone –
- To link Aadhaar PAN card with smartphone, first of all you have to go to the official website of income tax department incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
- After that log in by filling the form.
- If you are not able to log-in after filling the form, then you can create a new account with the help of your PAN card number.
- While creating a new account, enter the PAN number in the user-id.
- As soon as you log-in to the website, you will see ‘Link Your PAN with Aadhaar’ on the top of the screen, if it is not visible then click on the profile settings option (profile settings option) and here link Aadhaar (link Click on the Aadhaar) option.
- Then verify all your details and click on link Aadhaar to link Aadhaar with PAN.
- To link PAN with Aadhaar card, you will have to pay a token fee of Rs 1000.
According to the central government, 20% PAN card users have not yet linked PAN card with Aadhaar.
After March 31, to link PAN with Aadhaar, PAN card users will have to pay a token fee of Rs 10,000. Therefore, if you have got the link new, then link PAN-Aadhaar with your smart phone now.
Sometimes there may be a server issue while linking PAN Aadhaar, then you can wait a bit and login back.