The term “Black Friday” originated in the 1960s in the United States. For the heavy traffic that occurred the day after Thanksgiving. Retailers saw this as an opportunity to increase sales and began offering special promotions and discounts to target customers.
Black Friday is a mind-blowing shopping event. That begins the day after the American holiday of Thanksgiving. Deals black friday which falls on the fourth Thursday of November. Black Friday is known for the presence of discounts on a large number of products in various retail sectors. It has become one of the busiest shopping days both in physical stores and online.
There are some points which are beneficial for businesses in deals black friday.
- Increased Sales:- Deals black Friday attracts a large number of shoppers. Who in effect wants to take advantage of the discounts. Businesses can take advantage of this opportunity by offering deals to increase their sales.
- Attract new customers:- Black Friday can be a means of getting new customers. Attractive discounts and promotions can engage shoppers very efficiently. Who may not have previously interacted with the business. Black Friday also allows companies to expand their customer base even further.
- Clearance of supply:- Deals black Friday gives businesses the opportunity to clear out oversupply. By giving more and more discounts, they earn their money and make room for new goods.
- Brand Awareness:- Participating in Black Friday leads to success in brand knowledge and clarity about product. Companies often engage in broad marketing campaigns to launch the event. It also helps to increase brand recognition and attract new customers.
- Competitive Advantage:- Black Friday is a highly competitive time for businesses. By offering attractive deals and promotions, businesses gain a competitive side. Over their competitors and attract customers who choose to shop elsewhere.
- Upselling Opportunities:- When offering discounted products, businesses can also hold upselling techniques. It helps to encourage the customers to purchase additional items. Or sometimes upgrade to higher-value products. Sometimes it increases the overall order value.
How does deal black Friday attract customers?
- Deep Discounts:- The main attraction of Black Friday is that it gives a huge amount of discount to the customer. Businesses often give more discounts on those goods in which they think people will buy those goods. And the customer thinks that the goods are better, only then they are getting a discount. This is the thing that shopkeepers give discounts on their shops and attract customers.
- Limited-Time Offers:- In general, Black Friday hours are limited. Because of which the customers are eager to buy the goods. Sometimes they are also encouraged by the marketer. Retailers use countdowns, flash sales and doorbuster deals to create emotion, prompting customers to make purchasing decisions before the deal expires.
- Exclusive Deals:- Most Black Fridays reserve their best deals and special offers for their discount offers. The customer thinks that the special offer is for now, it does not happen everyday. This attractive deal makes the customers eager to buy the goods. Customers save their money and when this deal starts then they do the purchasing.
- Online Shopping Convenience:- The growth of e-commerce has made deals Black Friday more accessible to customers. Online shopping removes the need to visit physical stores. And it allows customers to shop from the comfort of their homes. The convenience of comparing prices and shopping online through deals has contributed to the growing popularity of Black Friday.
In this way we can say that deals Black Friday can be highly beneficial for businesses, it can also be challenging.