Jaipur city is a very nice city located in the north-western state of Rajasthan, India. The city is also known as the “Pink City” because of the many pink coloured old buildings. The city of Jaipur is a popular tourist destination, famous for its rich history, vibrant culture, beautiful architecture and age-old exquisite handicrafts. (5 best hotels in Jaipur) To see whom many tourists from India and abroad always keep coming to Jaipur.
The city of Jaipur is a great city for tourists to get lost in. Here every single facility for their food and drink is easily available. Jaipur city is such a city, where in many places people are still living according to the old culture and their culture attracts foreign tourists a lot.
There are top 5 famous hotels in Jaipur city of Rajasthan –
- Taj Rambagh Palace: This is a very famous luxurious hotel in Jaipur where every facility is available for domestic and foreign guests. The hotel circle here is also provided with a variety of options, ranging from fine dining restaurants to impromptu cafes. This Jaipur hotel offers fine dining with a focus on traditional Rajasthani relationships. (5 best hotels in Jaipur)
The hotel has 78 very spacious rooms that are elegantly decorated. Due to which it becomes possible for the guests who come here to stay comfortably at night. This hotel is located on Bhawani Singh Road near Hawa Mahal in Jaipur.
Phone no.- +91 141-2385700 , +91 141- 6671234 For Room reservations +911416480442
- The Oberoi Rajvilas: This luxury hotel in Jaipur is built like a traditional Rajasthani fort and is surrounded by beautiful gardens. It has 71 rooms and villas, a spa, and a swimming pool. The hotel is located just outside the city of Jaipur, thus providing a peaceful retreat to its guests.
The hotel has many options for guests to eat. Due to the serene environment all around this hotel, it also has very good arrangements for the guests to sleep at night. This hotel is located on Goner Road in Jaipur.
Get Assistance -+91 141 268 0101
- Sujan Rajmahal Palace: This Jaipur hotel is a 250-year-old palace that was once the residence of Maharaja Sujan of Jaipur. It has been beautifully restored and this hotel has 14 suites, a spa, a library. There are also many options in Rajasthani food to eat in it.
It is located in the heart of Jaipur city and crafted with a mix of traditional and modern designs. This hotel also includes Royal Apartments. Where there are good arrangements for the guests coming to the hotel to sleep at night. This hotel is located at Sardar Patel Marg, Shivaji Nagar, Jaipur
Phone: 0141 414 3000
- Samode Haveli: A 150 year old haveli in Jaipur city which has been converted into a luxury hotel. This hotel has 39 rooms and suites, a swimming pool, a spa. It is located in the heart of the city of Jaipur and gives a glimpse of the old Rajasthani architecture. There are many options to eat in this hotel and people like the food here too.This haveli, a palace built by the court nobles of the royal family, is located near Samod village on the outskirts of Shekhawat. It is made of sandstone at the foot of the Aravalli range of hills like a fort.
Tel. : +91-141-2631397, 2632370, 2632407, 2631068
Direct : +91-141-2631397 (Office hours 10 am to 6 pm)
- Jai Mahal Palace – Taj Hotel: This hotel in Jaipur is a 260 year old palace which has been converted into a luxury hotel by Taj Hotel. It has 100 rooms and suites, beautiful gardens, and a spa. This hotel is located in the heart of the city of Jaipur and is known for its grandeur and excellent service.The hotel offers comfortable beds for the guests to sleep at night and different options to eat.
Old stories about the palace’s history and its landscaped gardens host fairy tale celebrations for 2,500 guests in the Palace Lawns. The palace’s boardrooms, the Silver Oak and Sterling, and the banquet hall, the Durbar Hall, for important meetings.This hotel is located near Jacob Road, Civil Lines, Jaipur.
+91 141-6601111 / For Room reservations +911416480442
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
All these hotels are known for their excellent food and best hotels to stay at night. All these hotels are most famous for food and night stay in Jaipur. But the most important budget is there for all the travellers, so before booking the hotel one must think about its budget. And it is also necessary to know about all the things provided by any hotel. First read its terms and conditions carefully.