In the digital world, youtube is the most popular channel in online video marketing. Youtube is the second biggest search engine on the planet. Youtube handles 3 billion searches in a month. It allows users to upload, view, share and also comment on the video. The platform enables individuals, organizations, and content creators to publish a wide range of videos. It includes vlogs, educational content, music videos, gaming videos, and many more. In this blog I can share 15 Fantastic YouTube Content Ideas to help grow your channel. Users can search for the specific video and also subscribe to the channel to receive new updates.
15 Fantastic YouTube Content Ideas that make effective and creative YouTube content.
- Tutorial and how to guide:- In today’s time guidance is very much necessary. Through the help of youtube people see videos like tutorial videos. Tutorial is the best content idea for youtube. It is accomplished through a step-by-step process that assists users in completing the task. This can help in various ways. Like how to apply makeup, pass a difficult level on a game, cook a particular dish. And also know about learn a new language, or use a piece of technology. A well structured video can encourage the viewer to work alongside. The instruction can succeed with nearly any subject. If you are an expert in a specific topic then you must have a helpful tutorial. That the viewer can watch the full video very interestingly and also subscribe to your channel.
- Explainer:- If a YouTuber wants to make their video go viral or they want millions of views. Then they should explain their video in detail. In whatever field they is an expert or he has deep knowledge of that field, that topic should be explained well. So that those who are watching his video can understand it very nicely. So that people like, comment, share and also subscribe to that video. People can explain their video in a specific niche.
- Interviews and Q&AS:- Many times users have many questions in their mind while watching videos. But they have no option to find answers to their questions. If users do not get the answer to their question, then they do not take much interest in that video. That is why if a YouTuber wants to make his video more interesting. Then he can keep a round of questions and answers. In which users can clear their question. And if they want to ask any other kind of question then they can also ask. It will be a bit difficult to answer all the people, so YouTuber can also do this. If there is any other expert in his niche, then together with him. Youtuber can also hold an interview round so that users get a chance to understand their question. If the users’ problem begins to get resolved. Then they will also watch that video interestingly and will also recommend it to others. This will also increase the views of YouTuber.
- Life Hacks/Tips:- These days people also come to YouTube to find solutions to small problems. Giving people quick, practical, actionable ways to be more efficient or effective in day to day life scenarios or giving youtubers some tips for their daily routine will often add to the value of your channel in their eyes. As you understand from an example, if someone’s business is going into loss, then to get out of it, if that person gets the answer on your YouTube channel. So he will subscribe to your channel to get more such updates and also share it with his friends. But yes here the one who is making this video should have full knowledge on the particular topic and also his video should be short and knowledgeable so that anyone watching that video would feel like stopping it in between.
- Webinars:- Webinar is a type of long video form in which relevant information is given to the users. Those who are educated in this take knowledge about their product and service. The speakers who are there are experts in a particular niche and they provide deep knowledge to the viewers. These sessions can be conducted live on any video-streaming platform, and can also be saved so others can watch them after they’ve ended.
- Challenge videos:- Nowadays, many challenging videos have come on YouTube, due to which the daring people take great interest and enjoy this video. If you are a youtuber and you make such videos, then believe me you too can have followers in million. You can show each day in your video in a new way like you have to open your bottle without using your thumb or you have to make a sandwich without using your thumb. This can be an easy content idea for youtube that most people can try out and enjoy watching.
- Comedy/Sketch videos:- Nowadays it is being seen that people like comedy videos more, because everyone laughs on watching comedy videos and people watch them with a lot of internet access. If people like that video very much, then they also post that video on their social media and also put a story along with it. Whoever is a friend of that user on social media, they also enjoy that video and may follow your YouTube page. This can help to reach more views and likes on your channel. Sometimes youtuber can make a funny as well as sketchy video it helps to gain more popularity.
- Bloopers video :- Many times a youtube video is made, if some mistake happens, then he edits or deletes it. But if he uploads that video, then there is a high possibility that this video of him can go viral. Because people laugh after seeing it and also share it with their friends. Yes, you heard it right, even a blooper video can make a YouTuber viral.
- Reaction Videos:- Another popular YouTube content idea is to create reaction videos, which are pieces showing a creator’s live reaction to something new. It is a piece of media, a product, an event, or online anything you can imagine It’s crucial to bear in mind that these videos must be believed in order to be effective. So, be sure to give your genuine and unfiltered feedback. You can also edit in this video such as sound effect and color or background can be slightly effective so that your video looks very effective. Such videos are very appealing to viewers because they can see another person’s authentic reaction to something and share that experience with them.
- vlogs :- Nowadays vlog is very much in trend, people are taking more interest in it. This is a kind of personal diary in which youtubers can share their personal life if they want to. Like if they are making some dish and he wants to share it or they can also share his travel vlog. If they want to share his unique story, then they can do it through the blog.
- A day in the life:- Get your audience to identify with a typical day in your routine. Give them an interesting and engaging way to get to know you while also getting a glimpse of what you do. You might think this is a silly YouTube content idea, but viewers are genuinely curious about the lives of the people behind a brand. Of course, you don’t have to show them every little thing you do throughout the day, but you can select a few highlights of your routine or choose a specific aspect of it, like getting ready for work or time spent with family on a Sunday. You can have some of your team members be the stars of the video or partner up with other content creators and feature their own experiences.
- Share your favorites:- This is what YouTubers should do to become even more popular by discussing their favorites and letting their viewers see that the face behind the brand is a real person like them. Whether it’s something as simple as your favorite movies or something more practical and niche-oriented like useful apps and programs. People are more likely to subscribe to your channel if they feel they have something in common with you, after all.
- Testimonials :- We all know that, trust is everything. Youtubers have to provide social proof and help build trust whatever they are promoting. People go on social media with a lot of expectations. And especially on YouTube because people learn a lot from that too.
If viewers encounter fraudulent videos, these videos can erode their trust. However, if the YouTuber’s content is credible and convincing, people will subscribe to their channel and provide positive reviews.
- Product review:- It must be strange to hear the product review but it is not so. Today people find any branded product, so they first check its review on YouTube. Study the product thoroughly. Many times they also compare different products through YouTube reviews and the viewers who like them very much, then they purchase them. That’s why it is very important for YouTuber to be reliable. This can help youtuber to reach in million.
- Unboxing video:- In this type of video, we show the unboxing of the product. So that the customer can relate himself to the product as much as possible. The YouTuber should keep in mind not to exhibit excessive bias towards any product. He should take care of these things so that the people who are watching his videos do not have any kind of problem with that product.
What are the different sites in which youtuber can promote their 15 Fantastic YouTube Content Ideas ?
Youtubers can also use different sites to make their videos more viral. Let us know which are those sites from which they can get help.
- Social media:- Social media is a very popular site on which youtubers can make their videos viral. However, YouTube is also a social media app. But apart from this there are many social media apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Telegram. By using these apps, they can make their videos viral. In this, they will have to copy and paste their YouTube link on their status or story so that their social media friends can see them and click on those links to go directly to YouTube’s video.
- Email :- Email is a great option for youtubers. In this, YouTubers send direct mail to their target customers because even YouTubers know that they write their videos, many times YouTube notifications are not visible. Emailing is a very good option for this. So that they can immediately go to their email and open the YouTube video and watch it.
- SEO:- Look for relevant keywords that youtuber can add to the video’s title, description, and tags to increase their chances of being featured at the top of the search results both on YouTube and Google.
In this way we can say that 15 Fantastic YouTube Content Ideas to Help You Grow Your Channel.